In order to strengthen our team, we are looking at the next possible start date for a
Programm Manager m/w/d
Your duties and responsibilities
- Overall project responsibility for mile stone planning and organization of meetings with customers
- Overall responsibility for the proactive planning und monitoring of the projects.
- Leadership of interdisciplinary project teams from the offer phase until the final seat installation
- Overall project responsibility to ensure the project targets with regards to Design–to-Target/Cost/Quality
- Overall responsibility for the internal and external reporting including recover action in case of deviations
- Management and Reviewing of the project risks
- Management and Reviewing of the complete project documentation
- Representation of the company in front of the customers
- A degree in engineering or business administrations
- Know-how in Project management, very good knowledge in the areas of organisation, documentation, cost-and -time monitoring for major projects
- Well-structured and goal-oriented
- A high degree of autonomy and authority, communicative skills, negotiating skills as well as an confident and professional appearance
- Professional handling of the MS-Office Programs
- Fluent English and German
- Good knowledge of norms and regulations of the aviation industry is an advantage
- A dynamic, fast-growing family business with an open and team-oriented work culture
- Short decision pathways and a flat hierarchy
- High responsibilty and corresponding decision-making
- High job security through permanent employment
Interested in this position? Then we would like to meet you!
Please send us your complete application documents, indicating your possible starting date and salary expectations, preferably by E-mail
Bitte fügen Sie dabei alle Anlagen in einem PDF-Dokument zusammen.
Ihre postalische Bewerbung senden Sie bitte an:
ZIM FLUGSITZ GmbH
T +49 75 44.95 72 -0
F +49 75 44.95 72 -48
Vielen Dank, wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!