- responsible for documentation required for authorities like EASA, FAA, TCAA
- Coordinating pivotal tasks with development, calculation and testing
- contact person for colleagues from interdisciplinary teams
- supporting process instructions
- Preparing compliance documents for authorities and OEMs
- Preparing dynamic, static, flammability plans and report
- a university degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering
- work experience in the field of aerospace engineering and certification
- knowledges in aviation requirements
- experience dynamic and static testing
- fluent English knowledges in spoken and written
- Readiness of mind, analytical thinking, flexibility
- ability to act independently and on your own responsibility
- An young and dynamic family business with an open and team orientated working function
- Social benefits as an benefit membership in a chain of fitness studios
- High working place security due to an permanent contract
You are interested in this responsible and diversified task and you suit to the job specification?
Then we would like to get to know you!
Bitte senden Sie Ihre vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe Ihres möglichen Eintritts, bevorzugt per E-Mail.
Please send your postal application to:
ZIM FLUGSITZ GmbH
T +49 75 44.95 72 -0
F +49 75 44.95 72 -48
If you send your application via mail please use the following address:
Please send all the documents as a Pdf file.
Thank you for your application!